Thursday, May 03, 2007

My short time between trimesters is about to come to an end. I start classes again on Monday. I have two classes starting Monday and continuing till June 26th, then one class starting June 27th. It will be a busy summer since I'll have tons of reading and work to do in just 6 weeks. One class has 4 books.

I am proud to report I got two A's last trimester. Not bad for a menopausal half-wit with no memory power.

This will probably be my only post till the summer trimester is over.

Good bye slightly normal life. Hello hellish college student existance.

5 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 As thats awesome. Excellent!

 
At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I simply LOVE you and your daughters' blogs!!

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A's are always great! You go girl. :)

 
At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sri Lankan Food Recipes

 
At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Term Papers said...

I have been visiting various blogs for my term papers writing research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with in valuable information... Regards

 

Post a Comment

<< Home