Sunday, December 17, 2006

Ho Ho Ho: Guess Who's Coming To Town

Announcing to the world: (aka:the five people who read this blog) The restaurant in Pakistan we have been trying to sell for the past two years has FINALLY sold. Now my husband can leave Pakistan and join the rest of the family. God has graciously answered our many prayers. After joining our daughters in the UAE for Eid, he will be flying out to visit me and our sons in the USA. I don't know how long I can keep him here, but I'm hoping he will stay as long as I am. Hurray and thank God for prayers answered.

So, while the world waits for a jolly bearded man bringing gifts from the North Pole, I anxiously await the same, but from Pakistan.

11 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Jolly bearded man from the north of Pakistan eh?

How are you Momma? Lo.o.o.ng time!

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger wayfarer said...

:-) Cute.

 
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Amira said...

That's wonderful news!

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Abez said...

Momma my love, both you and dad are only on loan to the US of A. Owlie and I called dibs on you a long old while ago, and we're looking forward to have you back soon. :)

Love you!

 
At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha! wishing you an amazing christmas (albiet belated) and a GREAT new year... Khan uncle DOES look like a Santa you know, specially after all the nihari he has been eating!

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Zee said...

Eid hugs momma jaan! I miss you!

 
At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aha!! I found you!! I was looking at your old blog. Well, I hope life is well in UAE. It is difficult for me to find people with things in common with me. I am LDS and married to a man from Uzbekistan. I love him dearly, but boy is it difficult sometimes. I have only been married 4 years so maybe you can pass on some good advice.

Sorry to be off topic.

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger heenad said...

=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home