Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Happy Anniversary to ME?!!

Today is my 30th wedding anniversary... well, actually today is me and Hubby's 30th wedding anniversary, but only one of us is here. I'm in America and he's still in Ajman.

I scored all the points by:
1. Leaving him a card to open on this day (well, actually I put "Do not open till Oct 5th" on the envelope, but later realized after I had left the country that our anniversary is really Oct. 4th.

2. Realizing that TODAY was Oct. 4th. While reading the grocery store sale paper and staring hungrily at the photo of a roast kosher turkey I realized the sale starts tomorrow, Oct 5th therefore today was Oct - my anniversary!

3. Making a call to wish him Happy Anniversary. He had totally forgotten it. We deserve each other, don'cha know? Neither of us has a romantic or date-remembering bone in our body.

And that's as good as it's gonna get this year.

So I celebrate my inter-faith, inter-racial, inter-contenental, inter-balistic marriage to the wonderful man who is the inter-parent of our four fantastic children. Not a small feat.

4 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger Carol said...

Hey, Soo Jung!!! Welcome to the blog family. I tired to follow your link, but no luck. Do you have a current blog of your own?

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Amira said...

Congratulations! And have fun in the US.

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugs!! That's the best greeting I know!

xx
Thyme

 
At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the anniversary Momma. We are going to go over at the chateau and demand our cookies and cake...:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home